A Chic Winter Stop For Your Festive To-Do List
“Winter is a fabulous time of year, full of holiday soirées, gatherings with friends and family over cocktails, and finding that perfect New Year’s Eve ensemble. From exclusive soundtracks created by Nouvelle Vague to festive holiday decorating tips, La Fête spreads the holiday spirit throughout the winter season,” said George Fleck, Vice President of Global Brand Marketing & Management, Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts. “Whether traveling for business or pleasure this winter, we give you more festive ways to savor the good life in style.
So just what is Le Fete? Le Meridien Hotels & Restaurants decided to r embrace the winter glamour by re-imagining the chic style of the 1950s and 1960s with the launch of a new program which it has dubbed La Fête by Le Méridien. Inspired by idyllic European winters and the art of entertaining during the holiday season, more than 100 of the company's properties around the world will be decked out with joyful touches of breathtaking winter décor intended to enchant guests during this special celebratory time. To set the mood, Le Meridien joined forces with designers Astrid Chastka and Kelly Britton, who curated the company's top 10 tips on entertaining in style for guests to take home with them, as well as the botanical guidelines for the hotels’ seasonal displays.
Exclusive La Fête by Le Méridien gift-wrapping paper will be available for guests to wrap any last-minute gifts in style. And of course, Le Fete will offer festive cookies, cocktails, and music! Guests will enjoy decadent desserts and holiday cookies to sweeten their day as well as signature cocktails that feature local twists on classic drinks including mulled wine and hot apple cider. The company will also offer a specific winter soundtrack curated by Le Méridien’s global music partner French Bossa Nova collective, Nouvelle Vague for guests who are primed to dance the night away.
This is about conjuring a more nostalgic, glamorous era of holiday travel for those who appreciate richness of days of yore. Yet various locations around the world will offer a particular take on the Le Fete program.
- Le Méridien Vienna (Vienna, Austria) launches the program on December 2 with fancy cocktails, holiday sweets and a live performance by Nouvelle Vague.
- Le Méridien Etoile (Paris, France) will get upbeat with Jazz, Cocktails and Cuisine du Chef complimentary dinner concerts, special concert platters and Christmas and New Year’s offerings all in La Fête by Le Méridien style.
- Le Méridien Bangkok (Bangkok, Thailand) is inviting guests to enjoy matchless moments from mid-century Europe with a Festive Sunday Brunch blending traditional fare with creative innovations. Children are invited to create their own gingerbread houses, giving the entire family ways to celebrate together.
- Le Méridien Versailles (Montréal, Canada) is celebrating the joy of giving by joining with the Montreal Children’s Hospital and throwing a La Fête by Le Méridien Holiday Party. Guests are encouraged to bring children’s gifts to wrap with exclusive La Fête by Le Méridien wrapping paper and prepare handmade holiday cards for them. All season long, the hotel is offering loyal guests a bow tie amenity with tying instructions.
- Le Méridien Denver Downtown (Denver, CO) will usher in December with La Fête by Le Méridien moments including Wednesday night Platinum Member Sparkling Cocktail Hours with personalized La Fête by Le Méridien invites and Thursday night Whiskey Tastings. Friday nights will kick-start the weekend with cookies and cider. On December 12, the hotel will host a Wine and Wreaths Class for guests to create their own holiday wreaths.
- Le Méridien Columbus, The Joseph (Columbus, OH) will ring in the holidays with a La Fête by Le Méridien Ornament Painting workshop where guests learn to decorate sparkling glass ornaments. Sipping seasonal cocktail offerings will let the creativity flow.
and Le Méridien Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) is celebrating the season with themed events such as La Fête by Le Méridien Wine Pairing Dinners, along with gift-wrapping workshops and a tree lighting resplendent with holiday cheer.
As Santa's sleigh transports you to various opulent locations around the globe, you may just find yourself at one of these addresses stepped in luxurious revelry.